Auditing course is offered basic orientation in
accounting so that students can understand its connectivity among other courses
of accounting program.
The aim of the course is to educate the students about basic concepts of audit process, significance of internal and external audit, how it integrates to other accounts and finance segments, assessment of financial risks, and an overall planning for monitoring of financial complexities.
The objectives of the course are to:
1. Familiarize the basic concepts of auditing process.
2. Understand how to prepare different audit reports.
3. Create awareness about the linkage of different accounts and finance segments.
4. Gain hands on experience with complete auditing process.
5. Equip with management of different audit risks.
6. Develop different auditing models and summarize internal and external audit.
- معلم: Ahmad Raza Bilal